We all know that price in this industry is paramount to choosing a vendor partner. But we also think that it's the other things that set IMS apart from our competitors! We like to think that we take "good service" to a completely different level. Here's some unique advantages we provide our customers .....
- Unparalleled Customer Service. Only our customers truly know the experience, but I can guarantee that you can talk to a real person any time (normal business hours). We go to great lengths to have a quote or answer to a question within an hour or two - if not immediately. You'll also get my cell phone number for those evenings or weekends when business owners or managers are often still working.
- Daily pickups nationwide and all-inclusive pricing available to customers of ALL sizes.
- Expertise. We've done nothing but process international mail and parcels - for 28 years. We've built this business from the ground up and include many innovations that are very unique to our industry.
- Accurate and timely invoicing. Through the development of a highly customized ERP system, invoices and mailing statements are 100% accurate and literally available at our fingertips. This allows us to invoice the same day as received if our wholesale customers are waiting to invoice their customers. We can also provide line item detail for packages showing the exact weight and cost (even including a comparison to USPS Retail rates for comparable services).
- We track a lot of packages so we can help set customer expectations. We can also provide data on YOUR packages when requested (we provide this for all new customers). We can also provide country specific information on both delivery and delivery scan rates which average about 95% via our ePacket service.
- There are also many things we do to insure timely entry and delivery that go unseen. We go to great lengths to fix bad addresses - not even a single package gets by us if it's missing an address component or if routing "issues". Trust me, we've seen and handled it all!
If ever in the area of Kalamazoo (SW Michigan) and it's not "blizzarding", stop and see us - we love company!